Fraunhofer CCIT: Cognitive Internet Technologien for the European Economy
26. bis 29. Oktober 2020, virtuell
Seamlessly controlling bolted joints via wireless sensor systems, precisely locating autonomous production units, securely exchanging data between companies for value-added services, and using voice and gesture control in Industry 4.0 - cognitive Internet technologies are the key to digital sovereignty and sustainable competitiveness of the European economy.
At the Fraunhofer Solution Days you can get an idea of the solutions offered by the Fraunhofer Cluster of Excellence Cognitive Internet Technologies CCIT.
You can meet us at the following theme days:
Monday, 26.10.2020: Theme day "Plant and mechanical engineering - optimizing production processes
At the virtual booth of Fraunhofer CCIT:
- Intelligent screw connections for safety-critical applications
- Flexloc - Mobile ad hoc localization system for production
At the virtual booth of the Fraunhofer Institute for Optronics, Systems Engineering and Image Exploitation IOSB:
- Voice and Gesture Control in Industry 4.0
Tuesday, 27.10.2020: Theme day "Digital economy - using data intelligently and confidently
At the virtual booth of the "Fraunhofer Digital Economy Lead Market":
- "Shared Digital Twin": Using data as a strategic resource
- Voice and gesture control in industry 4.0